Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Epic Movie Is Epic

lol, awesome movie, but im still curious, what did Rina-chan post and why did they/he/she/(it?) delete them.

The animation is utter crap/epicsause that this just deserves a 10/10 for the balls to post lol, the comedy was great too lol, but one note, volume level~ my speakers were popping from noise distortion in ur audio clips.

lol but ya, can u PM me those vid responses from Rina-chan? XD

Game of Genes Game of Genes

Very nice, but needs some timing work

You have to make the slow-mo animation a bit fast to get the feel of constant action. The dialouge also needed a few touch ups, but in all it was a nice run.

Keep it up!

300 - The Collab 300 - The Collab

omgwtfbbqownd lol

One very good flash :D the graphic were amazing that the storyline was nothing less than mind blowing. U should get an Oscar for this one. U sir are an accomplishd artist...

Can i have ur babies? :D

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

never

309 Late Night In O Town 309 Late Night In O Town

Audio sounds a bit drowned, you need to sweeten the vocals. Overall, great music theory employed.

tootsie10 responds:

I agree I need to take some more time with the mastering, glad you liked the song :)

End of Spring End of Spring

Nice! ^_^

Its got attitude~

I loved the song overall, just that one square @ 1:30

Make it sumthing else, like a sine or lead ~ other than that its great! ^_^ 5/5

FlamingFirebolt responds:

A sine would make it too static and boring :/ And terrible for the quality even for how it is now. I didn't tried messing with that idea for too much because i though it wouldn't sound good anyways so why bother? Still thanks for pointing that out :P
And 'lead' ? You mean a saw? or what, saws are most often used for leads i suspose i missed your point :/

-firebolt-

Illusions Illusions

wow nice ^_^

Massive respect on this one man ~

Ur getting good, really good!

Envisage123 responds:

Thanks! Glad you think I am!