309 Late Night In O Town 309 Late Night In O Town

Audio sounds a bit drowned, you need to sweeten the vocals. Overall, great music theory employed.

tootsie10 responds:

I agree I need to take some more time with the mastering, glad you liked the song :)

End of Spring End of Spring

Nice! ^_^

Its got attitude~

I loved the song overall, just that one square @ 1:30

Make it sumthing else, like a sine or lead ~ other than that its great! ^_^ 5/5

FlamingFirebolt responds:

A sine would make it too static and boring :/ And terrible for the quality even for how it is now. I didn't tried messing with that idea for too much because i though it wouldn't sound good anyways so why bother? Still thanks for pointing that out :P
And 'lead' ? You mean a saw? or what, saws are most often used for leads i suspose i missed your point :/

-firebolt-

Illusions Illusions

wow nice ^_^

Massive respect on this one man ~

Ur getting good, really good!

Envisage123 responds:

Thanks! Glad you think I am!

[HS] Battery [HS] Battery

its aight~

U have too much reverb... its drowning out the song.

Probably change up that 1st saw to sumthing a bit more subtle.

XD btw this is in no way trance, this is industrial-dance

The Thousandth Floor The Thousandth Floor

Omfg dude....

This peice is awesome ^_- lol. Not to be drooling, but u got ambience down. Its awesome, but u need to please the ears with more higher tones, like that xylaphone sample, that added allot of fell to the peice, as well as the ongoing beat.

If u ever remake this song, make it somewhat faster, ^_- could use a little boost in bpm, XD but im a hardcore techno guy, so what do i know ~

Blazing Heights Blazing Heights

Creepy

Not bad use of intruments, but u REALLY need to diversify. Imagin how many ppl nag to me, "you need to add this... err.. or that >.>". lol

To save the emberasment, i wont go on with my faults and focus on some constructive critique.

1st - Your acids leads are ok, but get annoying. its good for this form, but go to a thin saw or a lead, acids are no good without proper equalization.

2nd - Lower the mid in your equallizer, its killing your quality. Lower that, and set your treble to about +50%. You will get professional sound. (Mess around with it to get a good feel.)

Lastly - Diversify, add strings for depth, piano for feel, and look for a few free VSTs, the help out allot.

Other than that, you have potential and good rhythm ^^.

.CheesyTechno. .CheesyTechno.

Good - needs clarity tho.

You have really great talent, and i like that you can diversify your patterns unlike most ppl - me included.

Wish you would make more :D Or keep to the good stuff.

johnfn responds:

Thanks for the quick review! However, I'm not totally sure what you mean about clarity - when I listen to it, it actually sounds clear (which is pretty rare for me actually :P)

Maybe send me a PM of the offending passage or something? ^_^

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Sonic 3 - Ice Cap

sweet

Nice mix of melodic rhythm and synth. I love the way u mixed it up a bit and gave you own point of vier on the mix.

There is on thing i think u need tho, better synths, ur saws seem a bit dated. Replace them and u might find urself with a work of art ^^. But thats my 2 rings.

Overall 9/10, u get a 5/5 ^^ nice work.

PS- i like the reggeton beat u added, im mexican and i love that style.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol thnx. I love reggeton for some reason, even though I am Sicillian lol. I just find it . . . cool.

Ya, I too have a problem with the synth selection but I think I am improving on that, remember this is the first song I submitted, so you can see how I improve LOL.

B0UNC3 - Distorted realit B0UNC3 - Distorted realit

Sweets ^^

Your stuff is amazing. Nicely done man, i've been listing to ur stuff for over a year now. U are getting better and better... even though u were already great. I want to ask u a question, where do u get ur VST's? Im working on a few things atm, but my Vst's just arent giving me the sounds i want. Thx for the songs, and keep it up ^^

PS- 1 for effort, becuz i know u can make songs in ur sleep ^^

Circle--_-- Circle--_--

Good

This is good, but the the sound level of you voice is too low in the begginig. Also, it sounds like your forcing the rap, don't... trust me, it sounds like you got it, but need work on your scheme...

Keep it up bro, Im listening...