Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Epic Movie Is Epic

lol, awesome movie, but im still curious, what did Rina-chan post and why did they/he/she/(it?) delete them.

The animation is utter crap/epicsause that this just deserves a 10/10 for the balls to post lol, the comedy was great too lol, but one note, volume level~ my speakers were popping from noise distortion in ur audio clips.

lol but ya, can u PM me those vid responses from Rina-chan? XD

Game of Genes Game of Genes

Very nice, but needs some timing work

You have to make the slow-mo animation a bit fast to get the feel of constant action. The dialouge also needed a few touch ups, but in all it was a nice run.

Keep it up!

300 - The Collab 300 - The Collab

omgwtfbbqownd lol

One very good flash :D the graphic were amazing that the storyline was nothing less than mind blowing. U should get an Oscar for this one. U sir are an accomplishd artist...

Can i have ur babies? :D

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

never

New Numa New Numa

Funny, but not original

Nice vid, but i likes the first one u churned out. Keep to the fad and just keep looking like the internet celeb before u ruin it :D

4/5

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Awesome

This is a good animation, takes me back to the days when i used to play D2 (but not as exciting). Also, good choice in hanging on right after the knockouts, really good suspension and gives even more of the thrill to the viewers.

Overall, Nice job, D2 is ur thing and I hope u make a good choice and satisfy NG

5/5

LL-ILLegal Immigrants LL-ILLegal Immigrants

Nice

Its funny, because most people just go by the misguided information the recieve by the media, only showing one side of this event, as with many others. I thank you for showing us a bit of truth is this life of nothing but lies and scandals.

Peace to you and all that read this.

JujubeLock responds:

Its actually the lack of media attention on this event which is the biggest problem for misinformation, so most people are getting their information from fringe sources.

LoZ: OoT Lock Remix LoZ: OoT Lock Remix

....

Dude... Im a true fan to Legend Of Zelda: OOT. I have to say, this is one of the best collabs for Zelda i have ever seen (mabey the only one). I just want to thank you for bringing this submission to its rightful place at Newgrounds, and showing the sentiments of your group for OOT. Thanks for the time and peace... I hope you all make more flash like this.

P.S.- Locks... clocks... funny in a way.. but it reminds me of school for some reason...

sandman0277 responds:

I have been a true zelda fan for my entire life. I'd never submit any Zelda content to the Portal that I knew wasn't worthy of Zelda Fans everywhere.... glad you liked it ^_^

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house